Determining Jewelry Value
January 7, 2011 1 Comment
Determining the value of personal jewelry can be a convoluted and frustrating process. Whether you are considering selling a item or getting a jewelry loan on a diamond ring, Rolex watch or other fine luxury jewelry, here are five methods to help you determine the value of your jewelry.
- Emotional – personal level of attachment to jewelry
- Price – new versus aftermarket values
- Parts – concentration of precious metals and gems
- Demand – brand and uniques of jewelry
- Appraisal – replacement versus independent evaluation
To learn more check out this short 8 minute educational video.
You can also request a FREE Jewelry Evaluation from Good Financial or call one of our service agents at 800-480-4883.